Cumbia y Tequila Fest : El Cinco Aniversario (5th Anniversary)
5th Long Beach Cumbia y Tequila Fest l bringing Latin Culture, Cumbia, and Agave together
About this event
5th Long Beach Cumbia y Tequila Fest
This would be our 6th Annual Cumbia y Tequila Fest, but we had to cancel everything because of . . . well, you all know.
We have Rescheduled! and WE ARE EXCITED!
September 12th we will bring Latin Culture, Cumbia, and Agave together from all over with great music, vendors, and delicious spirits to sample!
Enjoy a welcome cocktail, Great TEQUILA/MEZCAL/ and???, Delicious Food, exciting vendors & art from all over Southern California, plus games and EXCELLENT Music!
VIPs Enjoy high-end, rare Agave Spirits, and a presentation in the soothing atmosphere of the Exhibition Room as it is converted into a VIP Lounge, and the Agave spirits that we share are special treasures and treats. NOT TO BE MISSED!
The Last Call for event alcohol is 5 pm (but feel free to head into Roxanne’s)
$5 Access Pass (Designated Driver)/
$20 Early Bird General Admission- ENDS FRIDAY 8/20/21
Includes entry, access to the inside, live music, 10 tastings, and welcome cocktail.
$25 General Admission: Includes entry, access to the inside, live music, 10 tastings, and welcome cocktail.
$30 General Admission at the door, on the day of–if not sold out!
$50 VIP Admission: 2 Sessions, Includes General Admission, access to the VIP tasting room, and 5 EXTRA Spirits tastings of the VIP Selection
1. Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event? The Cumbia y Tequila Fest is catered exclusively to a drinking audience (21+) however, people under 21 are permitted entry with a PAID Access Pass, and a GUARANTEE of ADULT SUPERVISION.
2. What are my transport/parking options for getting to the event? There is plenty of parking available around our premises or on public streets . . . but, DON”T FORGET AWESOME RIDE SHARE OPPORTUNITIES!
3. Where can I contact the organizer with any questions? You may contact firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event? No, a printed ticket is not needed.
5. What is the refund policy? All sales are final
6. The name on the registration/ticket doesn’t match the attendee. Is that okay? Yes, but the attendee must know the first and last name of the registrant.
We will also have a full menu along with a dance floor, Pool Table, Public Parking, Excellent Atmosphere, Fantastic People, GREAT MUSIC!
Roxanne’s website is here:https://www.rox.bar/
Tag Roxanne’s Lounge on Instagram here;https://www.instagram.com/roxannescocktaillounge/
See Roxanne’s Lounge is on Twitter here:https://twitter.com/roxanneslounge
Check out Roxanne’s Lounge on Facebook here:https://www.facebook.com/roxanneslounge/
Think Big, Dance Cumbias, Expect the Best!
**NO REFUNDLast Call for event alcohol: 5 PM
(Sunday) 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm