Club Studio is a cutting-edge fitness experience that brings state-of-the-art amenities and boutique fitness classes together in one gym. The new 33,000-square-foot club in Long Beach features five innovative boutique fitness studios that were carefully curated to create a unique experience, along with recovery services (including cryotherapy), plenty of free weights, strength and cardio areas, a functional training area, locker rooms, and more.
Club Studio offers innovative classes with premier instructors and top-tier trainers. Key design elements are emphasized through a variety of class selections, state-of-the-art amenities, and the best equipment in the industry. Club Studio members will thrive in this thoughtfully designed environment, one that fosters both physical and mental well-being. Members will recognize a sense of community that is manifested through visionary and sophisticated design and will be inspired to reach for, achieve, and ultimately surpass their personal fitness goals.
Club Studio features five different boutique studio rooms. Here’s a breakdown of what you can expect:
• CS4: Boost your endurance in a HIIT-style training class called CS4 that incorporates treadmills, rowers, bikes, and top-of-the-line functional strength training equipment.
• Box: Glove up and experience 9 rounds of signature boxing combinations, athletic drills, and a full body burn.
• Ride: Lighting goes down as the beat drops and we get to work. Enjoy a full-body indoor cycle rhythm ride incorporating a weight sequence.
• Hot Yoga: Sweat, Flow, and Restore to the beat of the music in a radiant heated “Sweat +” studio. Includes traditional yoga asanas, opening yin poses, and heart-pumping burpees on the mat.
• Pilates: Reset the mind, recharge the soul, and realign the body in a reformer-based Pilates class. Our high-intensity classes focus on resistance training, time under tension, and muscle grouping to lengthen and strengthen the body.
• Cryotherapy and Recovery: A dedicated area complete with red light therapy and electric Cryotherapy chambers for athletic recovery and muscle repair. Full access to massage rollers and compression therapy is precisely designed to adapt powerful vibration and pressure to the body’s unique physiology.
The club also includes saunas and towel service. Personal training, an organic superfood cafe, and a retail area for members to purchase apparel and necessities are available to all members. To learn more about Club Studio’s growth, visit clubstudiofitness.com. Follow Club Studio on Facebook, Instagram, or by downloading the mobile app.
Club Studio is located at 6310A E. Pacific Coast Highway in Long Beach. Additional Club Studio locations will be opening across the country soon. To check out Club Studio for yourself, and get a free guest pass, visit www.clubstudiofitness.com.