Refill Workshop at BYO Long Beach
Join us for an introductory Refill Workshop at BYO Long Beach covering sustainable products and packaging, simple switches, and more! Join us
Join us for an introductory refill workshop teaching participants how to refill household goods and personal care products, how the refill process works, and why refills are a great way to reduce waste and reduce exposure to toxic ingredients, and other simple swaps to reduce single use plastics and simplify.
This special Refill Workshop is part of the first-annual BYO Week in Long Beach — a week long celebration of Long Beach businesses dedicated to reducing single-use plastics. Use your reusable containers at participating locations and join in on BYO events to collect stamp for prizes all week long. More details will be announced soon. We cannot wait to kick single-use plastics to the curb while promoting reuse with you!
BYO Week in Long Beach Schedule of Events:
1. Friday, Sept 29 at 6:30 pm – The Story of Plastic Documentary Showing at Aquarium of The Pacific
2. Saturday, Sept 30 at 10 am – Refill Workshop at BYO Long Beach
3. Wednesday, Oct 4 from `11 am – 6 pm – Zero Waste Herbal Tea Blending at Green Wisdom
4. Thursday, Oct 5 at 6:30 pm – Zero Waste Trivia at Malainey’s Bar and Grill in Alamitos Bay
5. Saturday, Oct 7 at 11 am – BYO Week Community Beach Cleanup at 72nd place on LB Peninsula
(Saturday) 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
BYO Long Beach
140 North Marina Drive, Long Beach, CA 90803