Halloween Dance Party
2ND & PCH is excited to invite the community to a Halloween Dance Party, Saturday, October 29th, 11:00 am – 1:00 pm. All guests are encouraged to dress in costume
2ND & PCH is excited to invite the community to a Halloween Dance Party, Saturday, October 29th, 11:00 am – 1:00 pm.
All guests are encouraged to dress in costume for games, dancing, and more!
• Games, character performances and dancing 11:00 am – 12:00 pm on the grand staircase stage
• Additional time for photos with characters 12:30 pm – 1:00 pm on Seaport Way
• Free Airbrush tattoos and balloonist 11:00 am – 1:00 pm on Seaport Way
• Free Crafts 11:00 pm – 1:00 pm provided by Able ARTS Works on Seaport Way
• Characters will be dancing and available to take photos for the duration of this event. Additional time has been set aside for photos and meet and greets with any characters you may have missed.
This is a family-friendly event.
Review the rules listed below prior to attending:
1. Dancing is optional. Safe dancing is required. Ensure you are dancing in a safe manner.
2. Parents/Guardians may not leave children unattended at any time and are responsible for keeping their children at a safe distance from others and the characters.
3. No pulling on or tampering with character costumes.
4. All attendee costumes including props must be family-friendly, safe, and appropriate. Trip hazards, weapons of any kind or parts of a costume that could cause harm to yourself or others will be requested to be removed.
5. Clothing is required. Body paint and/or art used to cover the body is not considered clothing. Persons dressed in this manner will be requested to leave this event.
6. Gore, graphic violence, nudity, political or religious satire, profanity, or any other offensive elements are strictly prohibited.
7. Compliance with the 2ND & PCH Code of Conduct is required at all times.
For any questions please call (424) 217-2337 during business hours, Monday – Friday between the hours of 8:00 am and 4:30 pm.
*This event is free for the community to attend.
*Treats available while supplies last.
(Saturday) 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
2ND & PCH
6400 Pacific Coast Highway, Long Beach, CA 90803