Green Port Fair 2023
The Port of Long Beach is hosting this FREE family-friendly event! Find out how the Port of Long Beach is working to become the world’s first zero-emissions port. Free Harbor Tours (for
The Port of Long Beach is hosting this FREE family-friendly event!
Find out how the Port of Long Beach is working to become the world’s first zero-emissions port.
- Free Harbor Tours (for first 600 attendees to sign up on day of event – no advance reservations)
- Musical Entertainment including Knyght Ryder
- Gregg Young & the 2nd Street Band, playing rock ‘n’ roll, groove jazz, R&B, Latin jazz/rock, reggae, and pop from 2:00 to 3:00 p.m.
- Local Dance Groups
- Zero-Emissions Equipment
- Beer & Wine Garden
- Variety of Food Available for Purchase
- Coast Guard Water Rescue Demonstration
- Fireboat Demonstration
- Information Booths
- Kids’ Activities including Train Rides, Face Painting, Temporary Tattoos
- Aquarium of the Pacific Touch Tanks
- Follow the Green Treat Trail for Free Goodies and More!
Free parking for the event is available in two locations: at the Queen Mary parking lot adjacent to the fair site, and also at the Pike Outlets Parking Garage at Shoreline Drive and Chestnut Place, where shuttles will transport visitors to and from the fair.
Attendees are encouraged to reach the fair using sustainable transportation. A no-cost bike valet will be available at the fair site and visitors can also take a free Passport bus to the event from downtown Long Beach.
(Saturday) 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Harry Bridges Memorial Park
1126 Queens Highway, Long Beach, CA 90802